For every 'yes' answer, give yourself one point. For every 'no' answer, no points.
1. Are your eyes sensitive to sunlight?
2. Does the smell of perfume, exhaust or smoke bother you?
3. Do you have cold hands and cold feet?
4. Are you very ticklish?
5. Does cold air make your nose wet and runny?
6. Do you take really hot showers?
7. Are you sleepy by the middle of your day?
8. Have you ever had a migraine headache?
9. Are you sensitive to caffeine, codeine or alcoholic drinks?
10. Can you feel when you ovulate?
WHAT IT MEANS
You are normal and easily tolerate changes in weather, pollution and hormone levels.
Irritants affect you more easily than normal people.
You are highly sensitive to changes in weather, odors, sunlight, alcohol, medications and hormone levels.
You react to anything that changes inside or outside of your body – any change is a big change.